AmnesiaDaniel

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
So my brother wants to buy a new phone.
He's finally arrived to two options: the HTC One E8 and the M7.

He doesn't want to take much pictures, just use the phone for the usual stuff, and REALLY DOESN'T WANT LAG.
A good appearance would be great too.

E8 Pros:
-> Newer
-> Better processor (quad core 2.5 ghz vs quad core 1.7 ghz)

M7 Pros:
-> Better camera
-> Metallic body, therefore better appearance.

Please advise which phone he should take.

Solution
I think he should get the M7. Its body is made of metal, so it feels very solid and well-built in the hand, as opposed to the E8's glossy plastic body, which is mediocre. The M7 is also better for one-handed usage and has a sharper display because the screen is smaller. The performance difference between the two phones won't be noticeable; they're both plenty fast for almost any task. The M7 is an overall better phone IMO...

shahbaz200

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Velo3100 E8 is different thing.

I am talking about your own pros and cons. 1.7 Quad core won't be lagy for the usual stuff (FB. whatsapp, twitter).

E8 have 13MP camera where as M7 have 4MP. Anyway I suggest E8 if price is same for you for both. You can even go for M7, it won't be laggy because my S3 with 1.4 Ghz quad core doesn't lags :p

fzacek

Estimable
Aug 1, 2014
I think he should get the M7. Its body is made of metal, so it feels very solid and well-built in the hand, as opposed to the E8's glossy plastic body, which is mediocre. The M7 is also better for one-handed usage and has a sharper display because the screen is smaller. The performance difference between the two phones won't be noticeable; they're both plenty fast for almost any task. The M7 is an overall better phone IMO...

Solution

Sorry about that, I didn't realise it was a phone till 3 weeks ago so I didn't even know it existed.