Kratos_alan

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
Every time I turn on my PC I always have to turn on my 7.1 on the USB. It turns off by itself when I turn my PC and its kind of getting annoying. Does anybody else have to turn it one every time you turn on the computer? Is my headset defective?

Solution
Try the 3.0, or "gaming device" ports for the heck of it, they might change things. Other than that I havent been able to find any information regarding the 7.1 staying on or off.

Gam3r01

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Mine remains on unless the PC loses power (power outages). It is off when the PC is off, but will turn back on spare the prior.
Where do you have your headset plugged in? My motherboard USB is always powered.

Kratos_alan

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
I plug it in the the motherboard 2.0 usb port. When I restart my computer it stays on but when I shut down and turn my computer back on the next day it turns off and I have to turn it back on again. I have a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard.

Kratos_alan

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015

I plug it in the the motherboard 2.0 usb port. When I restart my computer it stays on but when I shut down and turn my computer back on the next day it turns off and I have to turn it back on again. I have a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard.