Solved! HyperX cloud stinger microphone is connected but isn’t picking up my voice. It use to be super static but has stopped and so

Dec 26, 2018
Randomly my Hyperx cloud stinger I use for my computer (desktop) has stopped picking up my voice. I can hear friends on discord but I can’t speak. When I’m in sounds menu it says it’s connected but it doesn’t pick up my voice. I’ve unplugged and re plugged it in and gone through troubleshooting. But to no success. It was working the other day but has randomly stopped picking up my voice. Ps it also was very static the mic so to fix it I would move the mic till it would stop making static. I checked that by going into sound system and listen to my mic till I could hear the static. The static is gone and my mic is t picking up any noise. It is brand new and I replaced it before because of the static. I also used the back panel of my computer which did reduce the static.

Solution
Test it with another system, if it had static you should have returned it when it did instead of just moving things around. Contact support for the headset and see what they say. That is not a very old model, should be in warranty.