I accidentally clicked the delete button and 'Yes' while downloading the pictures from my camera through the Digital Photo Pro

Praj_014

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
I accidentally clicked the delete button and 'Yes' while downloading the pictures from my camera through the Digital Photo Professional Program in the Mac OS X. Worried like Hell, if I will or not be able to retrieve the pictures from the Camera's San Disk Memory Card. My only consolation is I have not formatted the Memory Card yet. Any help would be much appreciated. Help!

laviniuc

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
if you dont write anything to the sd card there's a very good chance you'll recover the data. it's still there, the physical delete is done only when the drive needs space that's "marked" as deleted.

Praj_014

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013

Thank you so much for the info. How much chances is there of recovery? Had you done it earlier?

laviniuc

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
if you dont write anything to the sd card there's a very good chance you'll recover the data. it's still there, the physical delete is done only when the drive needs space that's "marked" as deleted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Digital Cameras 1
N Digital Cameras 1
D Digital Cameras 1
L Digital Cameras 1
B Digital Cameras 1
H Digital Cameras 1
P Digital Cameras 1
S Digital Cameras 3
B Digital Cameras 1
Abhishek1025 Digital Cameras 1
B Digital Cameras 1