I Cannot find certain cases to my Lenovo Y-50!

HeltonFonias

Estimable
Jun 11, 2015
Hi guys, i'm Helton from new jersey, and i would like to ask you if someone knows if a different model of case can fit in a certain different model. like AM14R000530 cases on a AM14R000300 laptop. and if you have any link for shop. i appreciate your help since them. thank you!

Why do i need these cases?
-i've broken both of the cases, the LCD and the bottom one. and now i'm trying to fix them. I already found on ebay the touchscreen LCD case. and now just remaining the bottom one.

Required model:
-AM14R000300

Solution
Very few laptop models can fit in cases not made for them, even if very close there could always be slight differences, some you can work around with a but of cutting and filling, some you can't. Examine both cases, if the cutouts for the ports match exactly, it may work.
Very few laptop models can fit in cases not made for them, even if very close there could always be slight differences, some you can work around with a but of cutting and filling, some you can't. Examine both cases, if the cutouts for the ports match exactly, it may work.

Solution