I don't have yellow or green plugs on my tv it has red and white and worried silver plugs that says audio

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
Alucai Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Firestick Light Keep Flashing yellow light
Solved! Plug in a DVD player using the white yellow and red to white blue and green
How do I hook up my red yellow and white to my Philips DVD player that has yellow red white orange green and blue
I ordered a hdmi to rca which i thought was going to be yellow red white for my ps3 and it came in mail and is green blue red
I have a 43 inch flatscreen LG t.v. that has Hdmi slots on the side of the t.v. and a little yellow and green circleure input
I have ps3 yellow white and red cables but wont work on green blue and red but seen it before
My (older) dvd player has only a yellow output plug, but my (older) LG TV seems to require blue green and red input cables (pl
Trying to hook up LG DVD player with yellow white and red plugs into a Vizio flat screen with only green blue and red Outlets
I have a red,green,blue female and a yellow composite plus a 4 pin s video cord the I am looking to replace because pins are b
I have a seiki smart TV and I’m trying to connect it to my TVs but the plugs are green yellow and yellow what do I do
My tv has 2 inputs - video1 is the yellow-white-red while video2 has green-blue-red-white-red. I plugged in my cable box in
i have a v1z10 tv with no yellow or green hole and its not working with just the red and white
How to conect a , red, blue, green cables to a yellow, white , red
how do I hook up a 3 wire (red, white & yellow) DVD player to my Element 5 wire (red, white, green, blue & red) new LED TV?
Please help! The component cable from the Bose is red blue and green but the lg tv only has yellow and green on the av in as a
How do I connect a regular DVD player with yellow white and red cords to my tv that has only blue red green connections
How do I connect DISH Satellite box and VCR with only white, red and yellow cables to new HDTV with only red,blue and green pl
Power button is green before turning the tv on then flashes yellow when turning the tv on from the power button
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow
TV gets blue, green/yellow spots when white on-screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY