I have a 2009 panasonic HDTV model # TC-P42C1 serial # MF91450155 I have basic cable I can't get sound when the little black b

Mar 16, 2018
Thank you for your input I could not find stereo PMC on any of my menus and I went to unplug my wire to try to put it in the other HMD port and the connector end broke off I will have to get a new cord.from cox thank you for.your quick response

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 0
R Audio 2
S Audio 0
Eboogie202 Audio 1
C Audio 4
L Audio 7
nic_dav Audio 3
F Audio 1
C Audio 4
P Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
B Audio 3
A Audio 1
G Audio 2
C Audio 2
D Audio 3
Y Audio 1
B Audio 4
C Audio 4
Similar threads
Question Panasonic Blu Ray player not playing sound
Question Adjust Bose volume with Panasonic remote control
Question Panasonic SU-2700 replacement for £200 or less?
Question connect panasonic tv to bose station using optical cable
Solved! Panasonic SC-HTB10 sound bar to PC through HDMI
Question Panasonic SA-XR45 and TCL Roku TV
Question Panasonic soundbar connection to LG TV
Solved! Panasonic SB-AK75 (solved on reddit mods plz delet)
Solved! I have a 2010 Panasonic Viera model p50 that I would love to hook Bluetooth speakers. I could not seem to get a taetronics tra
Solved! How do I make my TC-P50X1 Panasonic Plasma 2009 TV bluetooth speaker capable
Panasonic GZ2000 OLED TV Hands-On: Come for the Picture, Stay for the Sound
Panasonic GZ2000 OLED TV Teased - And It's Got Hollywood's Seal of Approval
Panasonic speakers from the ghetto blaster I have a gray black blue and a red wire which wires go together to the app
Solved! Connect old TV to sound bar
Solved! Tried everything ,,DVD surround sound ok ,,tv surround sound nil
Solved! How can I connect my LG super uhd tv to my Panasonic headphones
Panasonic 5.1 Home Theatre’s subwoofer making rattling/cracking and popping sounds
Please help, how do I get my sound from my LG 43LF510T tv sound to come out my panasonic system model: SC-XH166/SC-XH105
Can I connect my bose AV model 3_2_1 media center made IN 1996 to my Panasonic 5 IN 1 home theatre system and is it worth it
I want to connect my Panasonic TV (model TX-P42VT30B) to Bluetooth Headphones. Is there something I can plug into the tv to s

ASK THE COMMUNITY