i have a samsung stereo and a lg tv i put the red and white cable on the back of both and hit auxiliary but nothing what am

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 0
Jgnzjw Streaming Video & TVs 6
AGCanada Streaming Video & TVs 0
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
Harryturtleface Streaming Video & TVs 0
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question How to Connect my Wii to Samsung TV?
Question Samsung LE40A656 TV strobe - flickering issue
Question Antenna won't into samsung tv ANT-IN slot
Question Samsung TV will not download at Terms and Conditions
Question Connecting old Panasonic DVD player to new QLED Samsung TV with HDMI cable—no audio
Question Backlight or Something Else
Solved! How can I get sound on my lg 55LB550-UV to my Samsung my-js8000 gifs party stereo system
Samsung hdmi tv to older receiver non hdmi with cable box how to hook up some we can play thru stereo
Help boss mad cause new stereo won't work with his oder Samsung. Used adio it on tvnot working
How to connect Samsung optical audio out to Realistic digital synthezised stereo amplifier with RCA jacks right and left lmpu
How to get Samsung play audio from UN32EH4003FXHA television through a home stereo system?
How can i connect phillips stereo with speakers that has red white and yellow cords to my samsung blu ray player.
I need help hooking my samsung tv to my OLD Sony stereo reciever
Can I just listen to my Samsung Smart TV using SADES A6 USB PC Gaming Headset 7.1 Surround Sound Stereo Gaming Headphones
I have a Samsung theater but my LG TV does not have the optical input for the stereo is there a way that I can connect to with
does samsung ua32eh5000rlxl have an digital optical output or HDMI out or analog stereo RCA out to use in home theater system
My Samsung TV has red-white-red-blue-green coponent input RCA jacks while my RCA stereo VHS player has only red-white- yellow
How to connect Samsung 48" J5500 tv to Panasonic stereo system
have 60"samsung tv pioneer stereo bospeakers av receiver vsx822 hooking up dvd dish hopper stereo I have optical cable 4 stere
how to connect my samsung tv to my stereo and set it up.

ASK THE COMMUNITY