I have a set of bookshelf speakers that are hard wired with standard speaker wire. I would like to connect these to my receive

details? what speakers in particular? what receiver in particular?

without details, we cant answer correctly.

i will say that speaker wire on speakers means passive which means they need amplification. rca ports are not amplified - you would want binding posts/clips (speaker connections)
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 1
T Audio 1
A Audio 1
I Audio 3
P Audio 3
U Audio 3
R Audio 2
C Audio 15
I Audio 2
M Audio 2
S Audio 2
N Audio 4
1 Audio 2
A Audio 3
M Audio 1
L Audio 2
E Audio 1
R Audio 5
S Audio 3
E Audio 2