I just bought a new HP Stream. I installed Office 375 but Publisher was not with it. Is there a reason or what do I do?

Chely_

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
I do not have Microsoft Publisher after activating Office 365 on my HP Stream. Is there a reason?

jaguarskx

Champion
One thing to consider is that HP Stream only has 32GB of internal storage and Windows 10 likely eats up at least 20GB. Hell... I did a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop and after Windows updates and doing all the tricks I know of to reduce the amount of space Windows 10 uses; short of allowing file compression, Windows 10 is using about 28GB on a clean install. That's with the pagefile on a different drive and hibernation disabled.

It could be Publisher was not installed due to lack of available storage space. Again, you will need to contact Microsoft support to find out if that is indeed the case.

James Mason

Honorable
Jan 2, 2014
I think publisher is the ONE thing they left out:

Optimized for both online and offline use, the full version of Office 365 Personal includes Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Access, plus 1TB OneDrive cloud storage for one year*. (60 Skype minutes per month for 1 year)

jaguarskx

Champion
One thing to consider is that HP Stream only has 32GB of internal storage and Windows 10 likely eats up at least 20GB. Hell... I did a clean install of Windows 10 on a laptop and after Windows updates and doing all the tricks I know of to reduce the amount of space Windows 10 uses; short of allowing file compression, Windows 10 is using about 28GB on a clean install. That's with the pagefile on a different drive and hibernation disabled.

It could be Publisher was not installed due to lack of available storage space. Again, you will need to contact Microsoft support to find out if that is indeed the case.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop General Discussion 1
ProfNeko Laptop General Discussion 1
Nedgy Laptop General Discussion 6
James235 Laptop General Discussion 1
olg1976 Laptop General Discussion 1
Diarnurrizky Laptop General Discussion 0
Noahman1234 Laptop General Discussion 2
K Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 5
J Laptop General Discussion 1