I never asked for a password to unlock my tablet

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
I have been speaking with the manufacturer and they gave me instructions on how to reset my tablet to factory settings. I did everything and it didnt work. They asked for a screenshot. So i sent it to them and they said my PC was not recognizing the tablet because I need to enable the USB on my tablet. I cannot enable USB on my tablet because it is LOCKED...What do I do now? I have an Irulu. The manual doesnt help either.

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
This is what I'm saying. The manufacturer has been trying to help me reset the tablet to factory settings. They sent me instructions and a link to do it. I did it and it didn't work. So they asked for a screen shot just like you did and I sent it to them. They determined that it wasn't working because my PC won't recognize the tablet. They told me that I have to enable the USB connection to my PC, ON MY TABLET...Which is locked so I cannot do that. That was as far as their assistance went. I am going to speak to them again tonight, when their office is open. BUT I doubt they are going to be able to help me. Keep in mind this is a tablet manufactured in China...and communication with them, is very difficult. BTW, how do I attach a picture of a screenshot on here?Again..I have an IRULU tablet. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SongmakersCry Android Tablets 2
A Android Tablets 2
W Android Tablets 4
R Android Tablets 6
L Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 2
W Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
M Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 2
T Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question I keep getting a notification asking me if I want to change between internal storage or microsd.
Solved! tablet ZTE K88 after factory reset asks for SD card to be formatted.
I reset the nabi and it asks for previous account info which i dont have.
My Nook HD+ will not successfully go through the set up after going into a factory reset. After it asks to choose a time zone
i try to turn off my samsun galaxy tab A, but it still asking me for my pattern password
Hard reset TEL7JC. Now asking to input serial nr to activate iMS. where do I find that nr and how do I do this
Is there any way to transfer/move/download TouchWiz from an Android 4.4.2 to an RCA anything tablet? i ask only b/c i have 12,
My tablet wont let me do anything keeps asking for e card
asking for help for TABLET ACER B3-A40. I can't scan my own home WIFI
I updated my Yoga Tab 3 it is asking for a google account which i cannot remember what do i do?
Got a tablet, did factory reset now asking for gmail account used on this device, how do I get around that? I tried using my i
how do I get into my samsung galaxy 4 tablet when it keeps asking for a password I dont have?I have done two factory resets bu
I need help got a nextbook tablet for xmas abd its asking for actavation code i dont have it is there anything o can do
I just bought a RCA tablet from a person but I tried to turn it on but ask me for a code how do I get that
When resetting your Tablet so it will connect to the internet and it ask you to enter password what password are they talking
factory reset complete. But tablet wont bring back up anything. It asked for email I provided and password I provided, but goe
my android tablet refuses to download anything asking for more data, even though I have 400mb remaining, and it's around 40mb.
How to turn my Lenovo A10 on after an update. It is asking me to reboot but I cannot get the screen to come on.
Device asks for password to start up ,device
Its asking for the owners email after hard reset

ASK THE COMMUNITY