I never asked for a password to unlock my tablet

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
I have been speaking with the manufacturer and they gave me instructions on how to reset my tablet to factory settings. I did everything and it didnt work. They asked for a screenshot. So i sent it to them and they said my PC was not recognizing the tablet because I need to enable the USB on my tablet. I cannot enable USB on my tablet because it is LOCKED...What do I do now? I have an Irulu. The manual doesnt help either.

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016

DDIAZ3979

Commendable
Mar 15, 2016
This is what I'm saying. The manufacturer has been trying to help me reset the tablet to factory settings. They sent me instructions and a link to do it. I did it and it didn't work. So they asked for a screen shot just like you did and I sent it to them. They determined that it wasn't working because my PC won't recognize the tablet. They told me that I have to enable the USB connection to my PC, ON MY TABLET...Which is locked so I cannot do that. That was as far as their assistance went. I am going to speak to them again tonight, when their office is open. BUT I doubt they are going to be able to help me. Keep in mind this is a tablet manufactured in China...and communication with them, is very difficult. BTW, how do I attach a picture of a screenshot on here?Again..I have an IRULU tablet. Thank you.