i recently bought a tft monitor screen, a free to air box which i connect to my screen using the Hdmi to Vga converter, but th

hang-the-9

Titan
Your post cut off because you tried to type it in the title not the main body of the post. You need to edit it. When you do, put in exactly what devices you are using, not just "tft screen" or "air box" since there are hundreds of different ones.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 8
Similar threads
Question Recently a Banana with the words screensaver appeared on my firestick.
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
Solved! I recently bought a lg plasma tv from a friend, it did not come with a remote and will not set up any channels. I do not have
my vizio is pretty old and the input button recently stopped working and the remote isn’t working... what could i do ?
I have a 55 inch Visio tv I want to hook up a antenna to but the 75 ohm coaxial male jack got broken off during a recent move
I just recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar. The TV has no optical port and my sound bar has an usb port an optical port
My samsung tv was playing videos fine until recently. For the last 3 months, the videos are blurred and no updates cause any i
Stop Users On the Same Netflix Account From Seeing Recently Watched
I have recently purchased Onida tv through online.. once I switched on all I see is blue screen.
I've never had a problem linking into the cloud wifi but recently it's saying I'm connected but it won't connect even tho ther
We recently got a sharp 1080p tv. I tried hooking our magnavox vcr / dvd combo using a hdmi cable. Now the vcr / dvd shuts o
I have a Vizio TV that is a older model it has recently became stuck on the photo menu I have lost the remote How can I change
Recently my cable was shut off because of non payment which is fine because I'm wanting to switch to dish tv
Hi i recently purchased a toshiba 46TL963 and when i plug the hdmi in to the ports the screen flickers then goes black i know
Hi I have a 55 inch flat screen smart tv but just most recently the picture started slowly Fade Out and tur and turn the scree
Vizo TV; Just recently the sound (speakers) does not work with TV porgams. DOES work with connected CD & DVD.
we have sky tv that is run through 3 tvs with one main box. I have recently bought a new tv but cannot get any channels althou
how to get the picture back on a new tv recently bought, the sound remains but he picture keeps going out
I recently bought a Alienware laptop and a hdpro7 projector. They both ahve a HDMI cable source, but when I plug them in toget
Just recently bought my first Plasma TV.

ASK THE COMMUNITY