I recently purchased two of the same phones from Metro PCS I have one I would like to GPS how do I find it track it when it's

honestomelinda

Prominent
Sep 18, 2017
How do I locate the exact same cell phone I have that I purchased at Metro 2 days ago did not put in GPS app on it how can I track and locate it now

Solution
You would only be able to do so if you had installed an app or service for tracing on the device. Without that there really is no way for you to do so. You can try having Metro look for where it was last used, if you believe it was left elsewhere or taken. Also, if you feel that it was taken or lost, you should have them cut the service so you don't get billed for something you didn't do and change all your log in info and passwords for anything you had used/accessed from that device so no one can mess with your accounts.
You would only be able to do so if you had installed an app or service for tracing on the device. Without that there really is no way for you to do so. You can try having Metro look for where it was last used, if you believe it was left elsewhere or taken. Also, if you feel that it was taken or lost, you should have them cut the service so you don't get billed for something you didn't do and change all your log in info and passwords for anything you had used/accessed from that device so no one can mess with your accounts.

Solution