I want to buy Low Cost Gaming Laptop(Under/Around $400)

caxilleon

Estimable
Feb 23, 2015
Hi,
i'm new guy here. I want to buy a Laptop(Gaming) which can play "BT4" and RAM above 4GB but Price can afford around $400(¥50000). Other i want to use is Android Emulator for Program develop(Like - ADTBundle, Android Studio), Wamp, Wordpress, Ubuntu and Light Photoshop. I don't care about Battery Life but if can handle a least 1hr for "BT4" for Youtube will make me happy.
Anyone can help me to find which Laptop is best for me?

Solution
Realistically, you're not going to get what you want at that budget. The laptop market doesn't really get into options or real features until you start getting into the $600 range, at least in the US market. The $500 and below segment is going to have to compromise something important to pack in graphics or battery life, so you'll have to make your own compromises if you can only spend in that range.

viewtyjoe

Estimable
Jul 28, 2014
Realistically, you're not going to get what you want at that budget. The laptop market doesn't really get into options or real features until you start getting into the $600 range, at least in the US market. The $500 and below segment is going to have to compromise something important to pack in graphics or battery life, so you'll have to make your own compromises if you can only spend in that range.

Solution