Solved! I want to instal a egpu(external gpu) in my laptop asus tuffx504ge gaming laptop

Nov 8, 2018
I want to instal a egpu(external gpu) in my laptop asus tuffx504ge gaming laptop but i dont know how to and i have searched for it but everywere it is telling that thunderbolt is required but i dont think i have it in my laptop so please help.
And in meanwhile you can susbcribe my chanell
[channel link removed, read the forum rule]

Solution
That laptop lacks the ports for an EGPU, All you have is a USB 3.1 Gen 1 which would be considerably hindered even if you managed to gain access to the PCIe lanes.
Nov 8, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from darktecnicalgamer : "instal egpu external gpu laptop asus tuffx504ge gaming laptop"

I want to instal a egpu(external gpu) in my laptop asus tuffx504ge gaming laptop but i dont know how to and i have searched for it but everywere it is telling that thunderbolt is required but i dont think i have it in my laptop so please help.
And in meanwhile you can susbcribe my chanell
[channel link removed, read the forum rule]

ikaz

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2005
Yup your pretty much out out of luck, also consider that enclosure start at about $300 and you still have to buy a GPU a GTX 1050 ti/AMD 570 will run you another $170+ so your looking at $470-500 as an entry point. Frankly it would probably be better to just buy a new laptop with a gpu and sell your old on if you can.