I wanted to install firefox to his pc from my pc, please help me both side internet we connected

Ralston18

Dignified
How are you connecting to his pc?

Remote Access? Quick Access? What operating systems are you using? Do you have full administrative rights to your friends computer?

What messages or errors are you getting?

Most likely it would be easier for your friend to just download and install Firefox directly. By adding in "remote" connectivity you are just adding more room for errors and problems.

dkulprit

Honorable
Nov 29, 2012
I am not what size the install package of firefox is, but from my understanding it just launches and then reaches out to the internet. You may be able to email him the file. Or Start a One Drive or Drop box account, place the package in there, then have him copy it from there. I am not sure why they can't just download it directly. Other option would be to download it to a Thumb Drive and then mail that to him.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Apps General Discussion 3
M Apps General Discussion 1
J Apps General Discussion 1
S Apps General Discussion 1
J Apps General Discussion 1
K Apps General Discussion 1
M Apps General Discussion 1
G Apps General Discussion 0
A Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 2
K Apps General Discussion 2
T Apps General Discussion 7
L Apps General Discussion 1
A Apps General Discussion 4
anustarique Apps General Discussion 3
B Apps General Discussion 1
T Apps General Discussion 3
K Apps General Discussion 1
ottorgould Apps General Discussion 2
R Apps General Discussion 7
Similar threads
How do I find a scammer's location with skype? He scammed thousands of dollars from me and I want to call police in that area
Solved! I lost my remote control for my Vizio TV so I want to use my smart phone to change the channel on my phone
I just publish a video and went to veiw it it was getting ready to play then it said play back error please help me i want to
I want to get app to clear hackers from my I phone 6
Deleting Yahoo I want to search
In engineering simulations, we often want to generate a floating-point sequence of values with a specified mean and variance.
I want to install "Al Qur'an" in open office writer. I have the link from http://code.google.com/p/qioo/downloads/list, they
The Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies We Want Next
Hi everybody! I want to find a doc not saved but printed in November 2016, more than 1 year. It's that possible? Thank you!
Going from Amazon 7th generation to Amazon 10.1, how do I import my current games from one to the other? I don't want to lose
I have a perl application which is running of 4.2. Now we want to upgrade it to the latest version. I need suggestions over th
i need an application to keep track of giveaways (and things that i want to remember)
i have a messenger on my laptop, i want to clone it. so that i can have dual account on the laptop. how do i do it?
What is the best gpu for an pentium4 pc i want to use it for video addition and heavy duty recording apps?
Jquery Queation Want Help
For this first week, I am going to be super nice and just give you the definitions of the classes. What I want you to focus o
Intel/MSI Driver want to install every time I start my PC!
i want to install my driver again
Office 2010 keeps want to finish installing
Cant install microsoft office 2007 not enough space where wants to be installed?

ASK THE COMMUNITY