Infected PC, need advice

jakewk7

Estimable
Mar 10, 2014
I recently downloaded software from a site, the installation process prompted me to install third party programs, I declined on all of them but I believe some programs have been installed anyway. I now know the software obviously was fake or whatever and infected full of malware, and I'm stupid.

I've ran a full scan on Kaspersky Anti-Virus and it found some virus' that have been removed, yet my PC is still running slow and I keep getting prompted by some kind of notification application saying "PC running slow? Call blah blah" powered by dress4u. I've found the file on the computer but the only thing inside that folder is a application.exe

ZKrx8n.png

I don't want to click this as it may harm my computer even more. Secondly I've found another folder called "highlight searches" which I believe is malware also, I've found a process in the task manager called "abenginge (32bit)" and "njs (32bit)" both the file location leads to the "highlight searches" file.

My anti-virus won't recognize these as any sort of virus and won't remove them and I don't want to click any execution files inside the folders as I think it'll do more harm than good. I've searched my program files for a uninstall file but there is none.

Could anyone offer any advice or help? Happy to provide more details.

Thank you