Install driver from external devices

arez_zero

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017
Im have asus Zenbook UX31E, the screen is cracked quite some time now.. in my country, i dont know why they wont supply the spare part anymore.. so i,'ve been using the external monitor with micro hdmi adapter..

Last night i try to reformat the laptop but something wrong happened, maybe i accidentally deleted all the necessary driver, now no external monitor can detect my laptop..

So here come the question, how do i install the display driver without looking at the monitor.. anyone here please assist me how to install driver from external devices like android maybe?

hang-the-9

Titan

Try hitting the enter key on the laptop when you get the prompt about waiting for user response. Or try using Ctl-Alt-Del dialog to log out. Hitting that, then going down twice with the arrows and hitting enter should log off the user.

hang-the-9

Titan
Try turning on the laptop and quickly closing the lid. It may detect the external display as the main screen and give you a display. You may also be able to do it with a remote connection using another system and finding out the IP of this system using the router status of connected devices.

hang-the-9

Titan

Try hitting the enter key on the laptop when you get the prompt about waiting for user response. Or try using Ctl-Alt-Del dialog to log out. Hitting that, then going down twice with the arrows and hitting enter should log off the user.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Laptop Tech Support 6
Srijal Kc Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 4
F Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 5
M Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 10
A Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 2