Install driver from external devices

arez_zero

Prominent
Nov 16, 2017
Im have asus Zenbook UX31E, the screen is cracked quite some time now.. in my country, i dont know why they wont supply the spare part anymore.. so i,'ve been using the external monitor with micro hdmi adapter..

Last night i try to reformat the laptop but something wrong happened, maybe i accidentally deleted all the necessary driver, now no external monitor can detect my laptop..

So here come the question, how do i install the display driver without looking at the monitor.. anyone here please assist me how to install driver from external devices like android maybe?

Solution

Try hitting the enter key on the laptop when you get the prompt about waiting for user response. Or try using Ctl-Alt-Del dialog to log out. Hitting that, then going down twice with the arrows and hitting enter should log off the user.
Try turning on the laptop and quickly closing the lid. It may detect the external display as the main screen and give you a display. You may also be able to do it with a remote connection using another system and finding out the IP of this system using the router status of connected devices.

Try hitting the enter key on the laptop when you get the prompt about waiting for user response. Or try using Ctl-Alt-Del dialog to log out. Hitting that, then going down twice with the arrows and hitting enter should log off the user.

Solution