internal storage tablet

CharlesLam

Estimable
Apr 15, 2014
General question.

I really dont know too much about tablets, and i got the cheapest knockoff i could find for xbmc remote controller. but i find myself using it more and more each day.

Would installing programs on an android tablet's internal memory hurt performance more than on an microsd card? would i see a bump in performance putting stuff on the sd card?

ThatVietGuy

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
No, not generally. Though if you have a lot of programs that like to run in the background it might hurt if a lot of them are running in the background and using up all the RAM - which has no bearing on if it's installed on the SD card or internal memory.

ThatVietGuy

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
No, not generally. Though if you have a lot of programs that like to run in the background it might hurt if a lot of them are running in the background and using up all the RAM - which has no bearing on if it's installed on the SD card or internal memory.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 0
SongmakersCry Android Tablets 2
F Android Tablets 3
M Android Tablets 4
R Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 3
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
beauknowsdiddly Android Tablets 3
H Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 5
J Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question How to change micro sd-card to internal storage on Galaxy A7 (2020)
Question I keep getting a notification asking me if I want to change between internal storage or microsd.
Question Can't move some files from internal storage to sd card.
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 internal storage keeps filling up- no idea why- cannot keep it cleared and will not function?
Solved! how to move apps from internal storage to external storage in micromax q391
Solved! How to set my sd card as internal memory in my samsung galaxy tab j
If I change my apps from internal storage to SD card will my that app data be deleted??
How do I change sd card as internal storage of data
Reading files in SD card formatted as internal storage in Android N
How to set my SD card as internal storage on polaroid tablet l9500s
Solved! move pics on my fire 7 from internal storage to sd card. allowed me to move some apps but not pics. have toggle switch on to
Sd as internal
How do I transfer files from internal storage to an SD card?
nook s2 uses internal sd card instead of mounted external sd card
How to swap internal storage to external storage in smtv561
Android V7 on Samsung galaxy tab s2 - How can I use SD card to increase available internal memory?
2 Internal storages makes no sense!!
How can I transfer files from my tablet's internal storage to my sd card?
How do I transfer pre-existing files and apps from the internal storage to micro sd card on my android tablet?
looking for the solution to my problem on internal storage and sd card

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS