Is the new 6th Gen HP Pavilion 15 good for programming?

powergeek

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015
I wanted a high-end Laptop to do my cs degree, and also for work while studying. For coding, there are some things to look for in a laptop including a fast and large RAM, an SSD ... .In terms of the best experience and human aspects, There should be a comfortable keyboard, I know it's available in business laptops but business laptops doesn't offer such great specs, So Is the HP Pavilion Keyboard good enough for a good coding experience. I'm talking about this model:
HP Pavilion 15-bc000nx
i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz CPU / 16 GB DDR4-2133 MHz RAM / 15.6” UHD IPS UWVA anti-glare Screen / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960M 4 GB

I also do some light gaming and watch movies so I wanted a dedicated GPU, What do you recommend for me ? Thanks.

Solution
I haven't typed on this model before but I have used a hp pavilion before and it was ok for me to type on. The best way is to see on in store and to try it out yourself.

powergeek

Estimable
Jul 4, 2015

I have a budget of about $1350 as an average, but I ask about the ergonomics of this laptop, does it have a perfect keyboard for coding, is it durable?

TRENDING THREADS