Is the Nexus 4 worth buying now?

KillerGamer

Honorable
Dec 4, 2013
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Ace since two years now and I'm finally going to upgrade to a better phone. I am confused between the Moto G, Nexus 4, and the Moto X. All of them are about the same price in my country (N4 and Moto X are about $100 more but that isn't a big issue). I know that the OnePlus One is coming, but OnePlus isn't launching it in my country, and the invite system makes it even more difficult to get one.

So, compared to the Moto X and Moto G, is the Nexus 4 better? Also, I'm fine if my phone doesn't have the latest and greatest hardware. However, frequent Android updates are important to me. The rumors of the Nexus 6 (Or whatever they chose to name it) surfacing, I feel that the Nexus 4 will become "old". So guys which is better? The Moto G, Moto X, or the Nexus 4? (The Moto G shouldn't even be a part of this, but I feel its price is too hard to pass on). Thanks in advance.

njagga

Estimable
May 11, 2014

Go for the Moto X. I have been using it for the past few weeks and it has been much better than the Samsung Galaxy S3 I was using earlier. It has some neat features and a decent battery.

I would suggest going for the Moto G if on a tight budget. It is not a bad phone either, my friend has one and it outperformed my Galaxy S3 in every way, and the Galaxy S3 is better than the Nexus 4.