Is their a tv antenna I you can buy the hooks up throw DVD (the three ports on top of dvd? Port on TV is broken? Its a HDTV

browndiva

Estimable
Aug 9, 2015
My cable/antenna port broke off back of TV, was just using the antenna. An i want to know if i can buy an antenna that works threw my DVD? (with the three ports on Top of other)

browndiva

Estimable
Aug 9, 2015

so I still will have to buy a 2 Coaxial cables
RCA A/V cable or a TV Antenna Converter to hook up throw my DVD player?

WyomingKnott

Distinguished
I have no idea. I suspect you'd need a powered external tuner, and I have no idea if these are even made. If such a thing exists, you could probably connect its output directly to the TV if the TV has a spare input. The external tuner would have to output a signal that corresponds to an available input on your TV.

Since we're talking spending money anyway, can you see if a shop can fix the TV? Might be cheaper, you never know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! I have antenna hooked up to 3 TVs. 2 have all the channels but one is only getting CBS and fox. How do I fix this?
Solved! I have a Toshiba made in 2008 model 3 2av5 02u and we have it hooked up on a outside antenna and it is not picking up it says
Solved! Hooked up indoor antenna . Says. No media device. How do I get the device?
Solved! On my mitsubishi tv i hooked up antenna but when i go to settings it wont let go to antenna and then scan
hooking up an indoor antenna
Solved! I have no coax input on my older tv. How do I hook up an antenna?
Solved! My Westinghouse digital tv wont complete setup for antenna tv, how else can I hook up my tv to watch free tv without cable
Solved! Can anyone tell me how ti hook k up a hdtv indoor antenna to my tv
Solved! How to hook up indoor antenna to hospitality tv
Solved! I have hooked up my outdoor digital antenna to my Olivia digital TV and I have set it on DTV settings but now I cannot use my
Solved! Bought a flat screen and the antenna connection on back has been broke off, how can I hook up my antenna through the DVD playe
How to hook a coaxial cable to my vizio w/No tuner using an ota antennae?
Solved! I have wifi interent and i need to hook up an antenna to get stations. I noticed the cable that hooks up router is in the ante
Solved! Hi I'm trying to hook up an amplified indoor flat HDTV antenna to a olevia 265fhd-t11. There is no antenna connection on the b
Solved! Can i hook a antenna to a element TV
How do I hook up an older model pioneer receiver to my New Philips smart tv. I have antenna no cable box
Solved! Antenna hook up on Vizio TV without a remote
Antenna hook up
I have a 55 inch Visio tv I want to hook up a antenna to but the 75 ohm coaxial male jack got broken off during a recent move
vizio sound bar Sb3851-co the rear speakers not working ,can't get sound throw them .Tv hooked up to antenna

ASK THE COMMUNITY