its not telling me how to reset to factory settings without the sim card

Nov 30, 2018
i have a Samsung ipad the lady i brought it of didn't do a factory reset before she sold it to me there is no sim card .im stuck with all her email and cant delete it .i can i reset it back to factory

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 3
C Android Tablets 1
P Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
X Android Tablets 9
6 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 2
C Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
Y Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 3
A Android Tablets 3
Similar threads
Solved! Using my phone's hotspot my RCA Voyager 3 tablet keeps telling me all downloads are pending how do I get it to download
I have a tabs2 and it won't do a factory reset it tells me that wipe all user data cannot be done
My Android Ellipsis tablet keeps stopping. Please tell me what to do. I can't use it.
it went black cant tell if charging or just dead
samsung SM-T580 PROBLEM - Please tell me how to enaboe the display to rotate to match the orientation of the screen?\
Can you tell this tablet number
I bought a voyager 3 off of someone and they reset it but now I can't use the tablet. It keeps telling me that I need to use a
Do not transferring big app to pendrive by otg I think my had not the feature can you please tell me any trick
It tells me to enter pin i don't know it how can i get past the 1st stage
how to upgrade jellybean 4.2.2 on my samsung tablet...it tells me that i am on the latest upgrade but cant install apps
My rca 12" tablet I forgot my draw pattern can you tell me how to reset my draw patterns
only my username is not available i have tried many username but telling not available
Forgot my pass word for Asus pad windows 8. Tells me to go to accountlive.com. Nothing there that allows me to sign on.
I tried to press the power button and the volume up at the same time but it still don't work. Do you guys can tell me another
Well it keeps freezing please tell me how to stop High School games stop freezing
Galaxy Tab 4 keeps telling me to "free up space"
I have a slate 8" tablet and it keeps telling me it needs to be upgraded. I upgrade it but it still says to up grade and now
my asus fonepad 7 and its digitizer cracked ..it is under warranty , can any one tell where to find the best service center in
i have a simmtronic xpad x722 tablet it hangs on its logo .. plz tell me how do hard reset...
please tell me how I connect the internet through WiFi.

ASK THE COMMUNITY