i've connected my tv to my pc monitor via an hdmi cable with a hdmi usb adapter to my monitor,but i still can't watch netflix

Bob_156

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
i have a hdtv that has a port for hdmi cable. my pc monitor doesn't so i'm using a hdmi usb adaptor for my monitor. this's so i can watch netflix movies from the monitor on my tv it doesn't worki was told it would work but.

Bob_156

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017

i've 4 usb ports on my monitor,but not connected to pc via usb.no my pc doesn't have a hdmi port.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
geriuu Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 6
J Laptop Tech Support 0
ratnakarsoren Laptop Tech Support 1
sulphur88 Laptop Tech Support 1
miluti Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 4
S786 Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 5
Y Laptop Tech Support 7
G Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Connect 144hz monitor per docking station to laptop
Question My computer won't connect to my new monitor via DisplayPort/DVI
Question Possible? Dual monitors with two different laptops connected to ThinkPad ThunderBolt port replicator
Question External Monitor connected to iGPU?
Question External monitor black screen when connected to my laptop HDMI port
Question HP Notebook 17-x010ca was dropped 3ft onto a rug; backlight works, but no picture. Everything else seem to work when connected to an external monitor.
Question Major FPS drops when connected to external monitor.
Question Hp Laptop connection to Barco Monitor
Question Connection to laptop monitor got cut off, everything should be working. But hmdl shows black screen.
I have an HDMI converter cable to use with HP monitor whilst connected on my Acer aspire laptop but ITs displaying for five m
Laptop with Broken Screen Won't Connect with an External Monitor
Weird laptop connected to monitor issue.
Hi i currently using 40 inch sony ex710 led tv , and I would like to connect an HDMI cable to the tv from my hp pavilion dv6 s
How to connect Dell Inspiron 15 series 3000 to excelvan led 1500 lumens android projector with HDMI Cable?
Using TV as monitor for a laptop with broken screen. Accidently deleted drivers and now it won't connect to TV. HELP?
I can not connect my Toshiba laptop to a my tv with a hdmi cable but it works with an old samsung/
My laptop screen is cracked and I cant connect to another monitor via a vga cable.
My laptop act as it is still connected to the monitor, even though i have unplug the vga cable to the monitor
I have a dell laptop and the screen is no use anymore but when I connect my other monitor by the vca cable and close the lid i
my laptop does not display a second monitor when tying to connect HDMI cable

ASK THE COMMUNITY