Tubarao

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
At the beginning of June I got a Asus K550JK-DM013 and an SSD 250GB Crucial BX100. To avoid "confusion" in case of problems, the assembly of the SSD has been made in the shop (for free).

This laptop is often used to conduct "renders" in Sony Vegas 13. During some of these "renders" the notebook restarts "randomly", and successfully render some of them without restarting.

I put the render to do and when I returned the operating system was restarted and the first few times I associated this restart to Windows Automatic Updates.

After this had happened more than two times, I consulted the "Event Viewer" and I came upon the cause of the problem: "Kernel-Power, id 41".

After this, I did some research led me to the obvious links on this error:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2028504

I found some more information but nothing very concrete, already put off the "fast boot" as recommended there and the problem happened again.

Based on "BugCheckCode" the details of the event, most of the causes given are related to hardware.

The laptop was purchased recently, do you recommend that I send to RMA or already know some reason that causes this that is not related to hardware?

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you for your time.

Tubarao

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
Images of the Event:
eventos.png

evento_eventdata.png

evento_system.png