Keyboard not allowing multiple key press

fairys.ardhana

Prominent
Oct 27, 2017
Hi So I have laptop Asus N56J and I cant press more than 2 buttons at the same time and its really is annoying for most of my games since you need to press many buttons/combination to be fast.
Is there any way to fix/solve it?

Lutfij

Splendid
Sadly the unit you're working with doesn't seem to have N-Key Rollover feature. you could introduce that feature by buying a gaming grade USB keyboard or at least one tat is meant to undergo multiple key presses at the same time. I find the laptop to be kind of odd since it has a GTX840M which is a good mobile platform gaming GPU but the unit lacks N-Key rollover.

Lutfij

Splendid
Sadly the unit you're working with doesn't seem to have N-Key Rollover feature. you could introduce that feature by buying a gaming grade USB keyboard or at least one tat is meant to undergo multiple key presses at the same time. I find the laptop to be kind of odd since it has a GTX840M which is a good mobile platform gaming GPU but the unit lacks N-Key rollover.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
domizio13454 Laptop General Discussion 5
ryancloete Laptop General Discussion 5
shazam11289 Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 12
sereghy Laptop General Discussion 0
wSheriff Laptop General Discussion 0
hemingwaykitten Laptop General Discussion 4
Daniel\|255* Laptop General Discussion 2
CuriousFox123 Laptop General Discussion 2
EddieC375 Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 2