Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Vs. Logitech Z623

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Yeah they're better but Audioengine is definitely better than both of those.

g-unit1111

Distinguished
Neither. The Klipsch are a good system but they're not great to setup, and most Logitech speakers are marginal at best, even their high ends are not as good as others. If you're going to spend over $150 for a set of speakers, get a pair of these: http://audioengineusa.com/

g-unit1111

Distinguished

Yeah they're better but Audioengine is definitely better than both of those.

Solution

mmorsbach

Estimable
Jul 15, 2015
I have both the Logitech Z623s and the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 speakers and they are both good sounding speakers. Having said that, the Logitechs sound like really good computer speakers, the Klipsch sound like a pair of affordable audiophile speakers. Particularly in the midrange, the Logitechs have a richer, more natural sound that blends very smoothly with the rest of the speaker's output in the low and high range. Given that I paid about $170.00 for the Logitechs and $140 for the Klipsch, I have to say the Klipsch are a significantly better deal.

dankleader420

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013

he is asking about 2 lower end 2.1 systems around $150. why would you suggest he get something that is going to cost him $600+ for there cheapest 2.1 setup? obviously those are going to sound better. he is just trying to get info between 2 systems. if your going to suggest something at least suggest something around the price he is looking for.

Anyways, I have the logitech z623 and its a pretty decent setup for the price. I just use them to listen to hip hop and electronic music and for gaming and they do an excellent job. Don't have any experience with the Klipsch speakers but I have heard a lot of Logitech systems and I was going for one with some bass and this one exceeded my expectations. Most logitech systems fall short in that area. I am currently looking to get another set of speakers for gaming on my ps4 and was looking around to see if i could find anything else in the price range that is comparable but the Klipsch look like a decent option as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.