Laptop cpu problem

Marius_8

Commendable
Feb 10, 2016
I have a laptop asus and when im playing games cpu gets up from 20-60 for 3-4 min then it gets to normal and then again and again i have a cooler and my fps in all games its getting lower but my pc not shuts down this laptop was a really good laptop and all the games worked perfect on it its a i3 Geforce 420m Cuda 1gb 4 gb ram does someone have a solution and sorry for my bad english

Solution
Those temps seem normal to me, also their jump for cooler to hot readings, gaming is an intensive task, secondly those temps shouldnt harm the cpu in anyway. If an old game that performed well is now lower on fps, then i have no answer, however if its one the recent games then its possible your gpu is struggling, try turning of some affects like anti-liaising or drop to lower resolution. Im still using my 1st gen i7 870 desktop, although i game extremely rarely and for the most part i play old classic games like doom 3D, far cry 3 since i have a piece of crap gpu, nevertheless my temps are same.

zer0c00l587

Estimable
Jan 14, 2016
Those temps seem normal to me, also their jump for cooler to hot readings, gaming is an intensive task, secondly those temps shouldnt harm the cpu in anyway. If an old game that performed well is now lower on fps, then i have no answer, however if its one the recent games then its possible your gpu is struggling, try turning of some affects like anti-liaising or drop to lower resolution. Im still using my 1st gen i7 870 desktop, although i game extremely rarely and for the most part i play old classic games like doom 3D, far cry 3 since i have a piece of crap gpu, nevertheless my temps are same.

Solution