aimingyou

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015
Hey Tom's hardware!
So I was wondering which laptop I should get for CS:GO. I need to get a minimum of 60 fps. I want to play in 1080p but I dont mind turning the detail down :)
Also I'd like it to be as cheap as possible, and that the retailer delivers to Europe or at least Denmark :)

Cheers :)

Solution
I'm thinking $700 - $1000.

You'll need something with an i5 or an i7 CPU, and an NVidia 745M or a 650M for the graphics chip (or better) to get the kind of performance you're after in a laptop, if you want to play the game at maximum settings, that is.

You can build (or purchase an already built) a desktop that's comparable, or even better, for about $700 or less. If you do that, you should be able to get a high-end i3 and a 730M or comparable video card that will do just fine.

aimingyou

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015

Well I would just like to have it as cheap as possible and then see how much that costs :) Then I'll figure out wether I'm gonna get one :)
P.S. I don't mind saving up a little but just as cheap as you can go with a 60 fps minimum at 1080p!

I'm thinking $700 - $1000.

You'll need something with an i5 or an i7 CPU, and an NVidia 745M or a 650M for the graphics chip (or better) to get the kind of performance you're after in a laptop, if you want to play the game at maximum settings, that is.

You can build (or purchase an already built) a desktop that's comparable, or even better, for about $700 or less. If you do that, you should be able to get a high-end i3 and a 730M or comparable video card that will do just fine.

Solution

aimingyou

Estimable
Feb 26, 2015

Thanks ;)

Cheers