Laptop lights flash once and screen is black

Clickau

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017
So I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop that I spilled juice on. I opened it up, let it dry and then clean the motherboard with alcohol. Then, after I put it back together, I pressed the power button, the lights turned on as normal but the screen stayed black. I tried connecting a second monitor to it but it didn't work. I haven't pressed any keys to turn on screen mirroring because the keyboard wasn't connected and I think it was broken. I tried removing the RAM and putting it back but after that, when I press the power button all the lights flash once and then they stay off. What should I do?

Also, the fan doesn't turn on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
X Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 12
B Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 7
S Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 5
K Laptop Tech Support 2
I Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
Odonix Laptop Tech Support 20
Similar threads
Acer laptop battery light flashing red
my lenovo Y520 laptop shuts down and when i on it again, the lights on the keyboard keeps flashing
MY SCREEN ON LAPTOP IS BLANK AND caps lock light flashing also the F12 light is on
Laptop LED lights flashing after hibernate - Windows 10 October 2018 Update
Laptop not charging, LED light flashes 3 times
Alienware 15 R2 not turning on and LED lights flashing on and off?
My laptop hp pavilion 3200 series, powers up progresses no further than black screen then screen starts flashing. Power lights
toshiba laptop charging light flashing with new battery
My laptop isn't booting up. There are lights indicating the power. Caps lock and Scroll Lock are flashing on and off and I can
My laptop has no battery in it and runs power from the cable. My low battery light will flash on the fron of my laptop and it
Orange(amber) light 4 times and white light 1 time flashing issue in dell laptops
Laptop power light flashes...no post
Acer laptop third light flashes and not turn on
My dell laptop have a trouble in starting.while pressing power button the battery light flashing white and orange light.4 time
Asus laptop touch screen won't turn on when I press the power button the keyboard lights Flash and that's it
Toshiba Satellite Laptop won't turn on, Power Button LED Light Flashes for a second
Dell Inspiron 3543/3541 won't power on, led light flashing, no beeps
Laptop battery light is orange. I hit the power button. lights flash once and wont power on
My Samsung Ultrabook turns off if I take it off charge. The charge status light is flashing amber and green. The laptop deskto
Laptop Won't Start | Orange Charge Light Flashing | Dust

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS