Laptop peripherals lag

Wermax

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hey guys, I've been having a big problem with my Clevo W350ST laptop for about a year. Whenever I plug in my mouse/keyboard, if the laptop's not on "Power Saver" mode, they lag. I've tried it with both "Balanced" and "High performance", allas to no avail. The touchpad works normaly, and so did the laptop keyboard (before it died out, spill..), but it's only a problem with the USB peripherals. Any help?

Have you tried checking and changing (if necessary) the sub-settings in the other Power Option modes? When you go into "Power Options" in "Control Panel", if you click the "Change plan settings" link and then the "Change advanced power settings" link, it will take you to to where you can check them. Check the individual item settings. It could be a USB issue, or something else, so I would suggest checking all things listed for all power modes.

There is really no point in putting the word 'bump' in any message. It won't help anything. The only thing that gets replies is asking questions. You don't just get replies if you haven't replied to a previous post. Updates are always needed on what has and hasn't worked.

Did you check all the options in the "Change advanced power settings"?