Question Laptop won't boot on first attempt if i leave it OFF overnight

Sep 17, 2019
My problem is that my laptop Asus-753 won't boot on the first time if I left it off like overnight ' Cold Boot '. when I press the ON button the keyboard flashes and turned off again nothing more .. no sound, no nothing..one time it did reach the Boot logo and restart by itself keyboard just flashes again and restarting.. I have to press the ON button multiple times in order to turn it, once its ON everything working well if I turn it off and again, it will boot up normally the only problem is if I don't use ( off ) for like 8 hours can't boot up on first time, I've checked everything from memory test stress test disabled fast boot on both windows and BIOS checked temperature CPU GPU RAM memory, windows files ..everything is in a perfect shape can't figure out if I'm missing something.. Please help

Ps :At the beginning I had a bigger problem I've had random restart, it won't boot up first and even when I'm using the PC gaming or web-browsing or even doing nothing the laptop restart suddenly the only error I've got is kernel power 41 no overheating problem or something after deleting last two patches from windows update and checked all the windows files from CMD and also disabling updates I have no more restart, the only problem that left is Cold boot cannot boot up first time but no more restart.. I've managed to solve the bigger issue, cold boot is the only problem that left.

Specs : Windows 10 I7-7700HQ 2.80GHZ GTX 1050 4.GO 16 GO RAM ONLY ONE STICK .

Sep 17, 2019
This sounds like a motherboard issue, did you check with Asus support?
i did they told me to reinstall windows... someone told me this :
Capacitors are known to die/go faulty and this kind of problem can result. A Capacitor provides very short term storage of electricity. When a computer is starting it requires a rush of current. Oversimpliying - What is probably happening is there is inadequate current making it through the first time,but some is retained by other components, so subsequent attempts to start the PC work