Laptop wont charge past 50% and dies 30seconds after being of charger.

Nov 19, 2018
My Lenovo laptop has been having this issue for the past week or so. Basically if I turn my laptop on it will say it is at 50% and then after about 30 seconds it will die. If i plug in the laptop it will stay alive but it wont charge at all. I'm bascially walking around with a light desktop and i really need this fixed seeing as how my laptop is less than a year old

Solution
its either the battery or the charger, both should be under warranty and a replacement should be easy to get.
if warranty is not an option you will need either a spare battery or another charger to verify where the actual problem lies. if not the batter or the charger it may be the charge controller in the laptop itself.

R_1

Estimable
Herald
its either the battery or the charger, both should be under warranty and a replacement should be easy to get.
if warranty is not an option you will need either a spare battery or another charger to verify where the actual problem lies. if not the batter or the charger it may be the charge controller in the laptop itself.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS