Last night I tried baking the mother board on my 42" LG Ltd TV as it would only display 'no signal' to all hdmi sockets. 10min

Ralston18

Dignified
Did you try other signal sources?

Did you try other known working HDMI cables?

Did you try new batteries in the remote control?

Are you able to download a phone app that will allow your phone to act as a "remote"?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 5
allegedsin Streaming Video & TVs 9
K Streaming Video & TVs 3
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 29
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
JMcEntegart Streaming Video & TVs 37
G Streaming Video & TVs 17
G Streaming Video & TVs 20
Similar threads
Solved! I have one of the first plug and play games and I have smart night def tv and don’t know how to plug it in to play everythin
Solved! I have an lg smart 4k ultrahd model 50uH 5530 had picture and sound last night no picture or sound this morning we have plugg
I have a Hisense 32" TV and there was a storm last night that caused a power outage , I tried to turn the TV on the next day a
My philips 4k ultra HD tv has stopped working. Ive tried everything, left it unplugged the whole night
I was swapping over hdmi leads rather quickly last night first the screen went blue as if no signal then it went blank the pow
cut wires on security cam with night vision
Sharp TV won't power on from remote after being off over night
I lost abc last night, first it said no signal then lost channel altogether
My LG model number 47lm4600 has sound no picture. We were watching tv one night and the picture just stopped. How do I fix it
I have a vizio 55in smart tv and i heard a noise the otheir night and the picture went off but have sound and the first day if
Model number UN32J5500AF, screen darkens at night. How do I change it to stay bright?
Using 3.5mm Audio Cable to boombox on projector movie night
Laptop connected to TV using HDMI 2 days ago, last night nothing, replaced HDMI cable, still nothing, searched TV settings it
is this projection combo good for movie night etc thanks in advanced
Several Cable Channels work at night not during the day
Nintendo of Europe Blocks Mature Content at Night
Turned the power switch off last night, today it will not turn back on red light
First Guy in Line for Kinect Arrived Monday Night
Solar-Powered Plane Flies Even at Night
Ultra-Thin Night Vision System in the Works

ASK THE COMMUNITY