LCD TV Black Glow No Picture

Luthais

Commendable
Jul 1, 2016
Hello, I recently purchased a Panasonic Viera TX-50a300ba and upon plugging into the mains and powering it on for the first time, I was greeted with pink, white and green vertical and horizontal lines. Afterwards, I powered it off and left it for half a day then attempted to power it on again to be greeted with a black screen alongside a white light when looking at the screen from a angle. I intend to get a replacement, but if there was an easier way to solve my problem I would rather take those steps. Thanks in advance!

Luthais

Commendable
Jul 1, 2016

Done, it's being replaced with a 48 inch model and the difference in money is being refunded, thank you for your reply!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 11
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 12
M Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 6
M Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Solved! samsung pn50c680 sound ok.. remote works.. black picture. where to start?
LG 32LB5600-UZ: sound but no picture, totally black screen. Which parts to try to fix it?
My AQUOS tv streaming firetv stick shows picture momentarily then black screen, sound is working
I have a Ecco 32" d led to display and it started showing dim pictures until know there's sound but no pic it's just black
Sharp Aquos LED TV - black/white screen (no picture) but sound
TV no picture but has black/blue glow and sound
Our 52 “ Lg LED tv has a perfect picture but every so often it goes black and u can hear it but no picture. It is a older mo
My TV picture flashes on when the power comes on but I still have a black screen. I do have sound
My TCL roku tv brand new plug it in the the screen is black no sound, no picture it has a vertical white line on ii
Black and White picture Samsung TV
When turning tv on it starts 4 a second with picture then go,s black but wiv sound can any1 help 2 solve this problem
I have a hisense brand TV and it's about 5-6 years old. I have sound but no picture, just a black screen. If it sits a while
What is the problem when TV is on but no sound no picture just a black screen
LG LED TV, picture is black but audio works?
I just bought a hisense tv and when I hook my DVD player up the picture is black and white how do I get it to color
How do I get my PS2 to work with my TV? It has six holes in the back. I can get a fuzzy black and white picture with a red yel
lg 24'' led tv, how do i change picture from black and white to color with DVD player connected
How can I fix my tv?it has picture and sound,but the screen is black
I've only got a black and white picture
I get only a black and white picture when I hook up my Toshiba dvr620ku to my smart samsung tv

ASK THE COMMUNITY