Lenovo ideapad yoga 11 cant boot into windows nor bios

Ariunbold

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
Lenovo ideapad yoga 11 cant boot into windows nor bios. Stuck in windows loading and loop. And after few search this kind of yoga books only enter bios from windows and since this cant boot into windows i cant reinstall windows. Any idea. Thanks

GreyCatz

Admirable
On most Ideapads, especially the slim ultrabook models, there should be a (very small) Novo button right next to the power button on the front:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/577626/Lenovo-Yoga-11s.html?page=16#manual

This will launch Lenovo's OneKey Recovery program where you can find different boot options. Hopefully, this will solve your problem, but if you're installing Windows 10 this sort of thing can happen, and in some cases you may have to factory reset the machine. That's where you use the Novo button.

Best of luck,
GreyCatz.

nadia_m15

Prominent
Aug 22, 2017

Hi. I tried the novo botton and all the boot option but still didn't work.
Do you still have other options?

Thanks a lot,
Nadia

GreyCatz

Admirable

I'm going to send you a private message. Check your mail icon.

Apr 9, 2019
On most Ideapads, especially the slim ultrabook models, there should be a (very small) Novo button right next to the power button on the front:

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/577626/Lenovo-Yoga-11s.html?page=16#manual

This will launch Lenovo's OneKey Recovery program where you can find different boot options. Hopefully, this will solve your problem, but if you're installing Windows 10 this sort of thing can happen, and in some cases you may have to factory reset the machine. That's where you use the Novo button.

Best of luck,
GreyCatz.
I want to get to the boot sequence so I can install Linux via usb. My lenovo ideapad yoga 11 doesn't have the novo button. It is model 20187. I was on the telephone with Lenovo support for 2 hours and nothing worked. Function F1, F2 and F12 - no joy. Volume up and Windows Key (on display) did not work. I believe the hard drive is locked with Bitlocker and I have the key but I never needed it. TIA Dave

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop General Discussion 3
Motherleche Laptop General Discussion 1
R Laptop General Discussion 0
samora.sm.sam Laptop General Discussion 0
Erin2020 Laptop General Discussion 2
A Laptop General Discussion 1
FragaZ Laptop General Discussion 2
L Laptop General Discussion 0
B Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 0
M Laptop General Discussion 2