LG K10 radio application

John_2579

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hi,

I have accidentally removed the default radio application from my LG K10 and I need to re-install it.

Do you know any radio application that I can install without internet since my mobile has an fm receiver?...or what do you suggest me?...many thanks in advance!! regards John

Well you will need internet access to download and install anything. However you can do this over WiFi anywhere and don't have to have even a phone plan to do so. I have an old Android phone I kept that I have no service on, but can turn on my home WiFi (or go anywhere where I have WiFi access even) and download things to the phone.

Once you have access, you can easily download many apps. I would suggest downloading the "NextRadio" app, which I am not sure if that is the one that came on that phone or not, but it seems likely unless LG had its own app.

You should be able to find it on the Google Play Store, or you can get it here... http://nextradioapp.com/

John_2579

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Thank you very much for your answer however i can't see NextRadio application on google play...is there any other fm application radio that I can download?