Linux Emulator That Runs In Your Web Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I suppose you could use it if you wanted to learn BASH or something. =\ I do like seeing what can be done inside a web browser these days regardless!

G

Imagine opening firefox from firefox that was opened in firefox from firefox inside another firefox.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]c123235[/nom]Imagine opening firefox from firefox that was opened in firefox from firefox inside another firefox.[/citation]

I'm sure that made sense when you wrote it. I cant comprehend. However a picture of xzibit came into my head.

alikum

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2008
[citation][nom]c123235[/nom]Imagine opening firefox from firefox that was opened in firefox from firefox inside another firefox.[/citation]
Just like you're watching youtube and you see yourself watching youtube and within the youtube you see yourself watching youtube?

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]alikum[/nom]Just like you're watching youtube and you see yourself watching youtube and within the youtube you see yourself watching youtube?[/citation]

You need to go deeper...

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]Vampyrbyte[/nom]I'm sure that made sense when you wrote it. I cant comprehend. However a picture of xzibit came into my head.[/citation]

No imagination...

radiumburn

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
So I could run firefox within firefox within a firefox that is running within a firefox and then go to tomshardware site and read a comment about how I should buy something at madeshopping.net and buy a "New era cap for $9" sounds like alot of work for spam..

Status
Not open for further replies.