looking for aux button

nina_20

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
i have a 2005 honda accord, with Navi and Satellite radio. I have no button that will switch to aux my button say CD/ SAT radio. I have an aux cord hanging from the radio but tried plugging it into my phone and nothing. I tried tuning it to a different station for find my music and still nothing. please help

hang-the-9

Titan
Post a picture of your radio along with that aux cord connection. The stock radio does not have an AUX IN connection, but there are kits out there. Whoever installed the kit should be able to help you. There are some pre-done mods like this one https://www.tanga.com/deals/8b6db28a36ec/04-07-honda-accord-radio-amfm-6-cd-temp-ctrls-w-aux-39175-sda-l110-m2-7bk1?utm_source=google&affiliate_network=tanganetwork&click_id=785e598f27adb3c244b42c11456f293c&affiliate=gshop&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiLDMBRDFARIsACNmiX9aOx5ZNWC7Gn96vn0Tx58i8kdHWaJzKk7QrcI5kezEOK5R-WeGCWcaAmGaEALw_wcB that work with simply plugging in the aux cable which mutes the radio and changes to the aux port input.

hang-the-9

Titan
Post a picture of your radio along with that aux cord connection. The stock radio does not have an AUX IN connection, but there are kits out there. Whoever installed the kit should be able to help you. There are some pre-done mods like this one https://www.tanga.com/deals/8b6db28a36ec/04-07-honda-accord-radio-amfm-6-cd-temp-ctrls-w-aux-39175-sda-l110-m2-7bk1?utm_source=google&affiliate_network=tanganetwork&click_id=785e598f27adb3c244b42c11456f293c&affiliate=gshop&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiLDMBRDFARIsACNmiX9aOx5ZNWC7Gn96vn0Tx58i8kdHWaJzKk7QrcI5kezEOK5R-WeGCWcaAmGaEALw_wcB that work with simply plugging in the aux cable which mutes the radio and changes to the aux port input.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jmatsumoto Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
N Audio 3
A Audio 2
R Audio 4
B Audio 8
A Audio 2
V Audio 1