Looking for best, long lasting hybrid laptop (laptop and tablet) for late high school and college. ($1000 budget)

mark1212

Estimable
Jun 15, 2014
I'm looking for a convertible laptop, preferably 13 inches that's durable and would keep for the rest of high school and college. Need it to be lightweight and portable. Windows 7. Thanks for any help.

hang-the-9

Titan
It's pretty much impossible to say how long the system will last, the only thing you can control is the specs of the hardware you pick.
Hardware breaks, especially since you want a tablet/laptop which adds a while bunch of other things to break like the keyboard to tablet connection and specialized hardware to make the thing sleek.

Basically if you are looking for a laptop for 4+ years you need to go to the higher end of specs today.

Take a look at the Lenovo Yoga http://tablet-pc-review.toptenreviews.com/lenovo-yoga-review.html

hang-the-9

Titan
It's pretty much impossible to say how long the system will last, the only thing you can control is the specs of the hardware you pick.
Hardware breaks, especially since you want a tablet/laptop which adds a while bunch of other things to break like the keyboard to tablet connection and specialized hardware to make the thing sleek.

Basically if you are looking for a laptop for 4+ years you need to go to the higher end of specs today.

Take a look at the Lenovo Yoga http://tablet-pc-review.toptenreviews.com/lenovo-yoga-review.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 3
R Laptop Tech Support 1