looking for how to download music pc to huawei mobile phone to sd card

Status
Not open for further replies.

dummy1980

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
please help im terrible in with computers, as when its simple things i cant do like im trying to do a simple as put music from the computer to my mobile which is a huawei young mobile phone samung? please all i want is to put onto my sd card. i have googled but i cant get it if know simple way plz tell me 123 simple.

Solution
It is really simple. You just need to connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Open the view of the phone/SD card via a folder on the computer. Then open a different folder, the one with the music. Select the files you want to put on the phone and then copy them over to the other folder. When you are done close the folders and disconnect the phone from the computer. They should be on the phone or SD card now (depending on where you chose to put them).

dummy1980

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from dummy1980 : "need to download music to sd card please"

i am in shared computer in the librart as my moderm wont be connected to late march long story but how do i put music on mobile huawei mobile young 1 as i cant load it or idea

It is really simple. You just need to connect the phone to the computer via USB cord. Open the view of the phone/SD card via a folder on the computer. Then open a different folder, the one with the music. Select the files you want to put on the phone and then copy them over to the other folder. When you are done close the folders and disconnect the phone from the computer. They should be on the phone or SD card now (depending on where you chose to put them).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.