Mark Zuckerberg Got Kicked Off Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremepcs

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
Reminds me of Office Space with the Michael Bolton thing. "There WAS nothing wrong with that name until that no talent ass clown..." LOL

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
the point is Facebook should understand there are many people with the same name and just because one is famous and the other not does not entitle them to kick off the ones that are not.

sseyler

Distinguished
May 14, 2008
[citation][nom]warezme[/nom]the point is Facebook should understand there are many people with the same name and just because one is famous and the other not does not entitle them to kick off the ones that are not.[/citation]

OHOKTHX

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
"I've gotten emails from people on Facebook, thanking me for finding their lost relatives because of Facebook,” Zuckerberg said. “And then they would say, ‘Can you lend me some money so I can go fly and meet them?’”
This is why if I ever happen to win the lottery, I'm moving out of the country. F-ing parasites everywhere.

bv90andy

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
So why use the real name? It was obvious that it would be way to much trouble. He can tell his children his Facebook nickname and that's that.

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]Pissing off a bored lawyer is always a bad idea.[/citation]

This guy seems level headed enough. If this guy was way proactive/bored I think Facebook would be getting some letters of intent and a bunch more legal stuff. Doesn't sound like he's too bored though otherwise I think you are right.

G

Read the title and i thought and hoped that the real Mark Zuckerberg was kicked off facebook. :p

rmiller1959

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
Now I know what I have to do to get Facebook's attention. Me and several others have been blocked from sending friend requests when Facebook arbitrarily decides we've sent too many. There's no customer service or tech support to call, and no one answers email - a canned reply telling you how wrong you are is all you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.