Micro SD capacity for tablet???

hoboslayer546

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014
This is the story. I just recently finished building my Desktop and I am going to be heading off to college in January. So I realized I would also be needing a laptop for taking notes/writing essays that way I'm not stuck to one area on my Desktop. I'll be purchasing the Acer Aspire Switch 10
http://
Now back to the original question, I am getting the 32 GB version so I want more memory. I was going to buy a 32Gb micro SD, but was just wondering if I am limited to 32Gbs. Could I get away with hooking it up to a 64GB Micro SD?

Solution
The tablet you're getting says it supports SDXC which means you can theoretically get a MicroSD card up to 2TB (not yet)

So it shouldnt have any problems going with a 64 GB MicroSD (Keep an eye out for Black Friday, MicroSD/SD/Whatever are usually hot items for it)

Warukyure

Estimable
The tablet you're getting says it supports SDXC which means you can theoretically get a MicroSD card up to 2TB (not yet)

So it shouldnt have any problems going with a 64 GB MicroSD (Keep an eye out for Black Friday, MicroSD/SD/Whatever are usually hot items for it)

Solution

hoboslayer546

Estimable
Mar 16, 2014

Good to hear, and thanks for the tip