Sousafiano

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016
Hi. So I've been having some trouble with the "send/receive" in Outlook 2003 on Windows XP.

The error that is showed is something like,"the connection to internet or server may have been interrupted. If having more trouble, please contact your internet Admin."

The computer has internet access, plus when I try to send an email through that account, it does send, but it keeps sending that exact email repeatidly without stopping.

Thank you in advance if anyone has a solution.

Solution
Dragging what's left of my brain back twelve years, I seem to remember there was a setting to use the default connection. If that has changed somehow, it could explain the error message. That setting could differ beween accounts and I think it was under More settings then Conenction and back then it probably had an option to use a telephone line.

Worth a look or rying to send from a different account. That experiment will show something.
Dragging what's left of my brain back twelve years, I seem to remember there was a setting to use the default connection. If that has changed somehow, it could explain the error message. That setting could differ beween accounts and I think it was under More settings then Conenction and back then it probably had an option to use a telephone line.

Worth a look or rying to send from a different account. That experiment will show something.

Solution

Sousafiano

Commendable
Nov 27, 2016

Although I found the part where I can change the phone Settings, I didn't find first part of you awnser and got a bit confused. Thank you very much though.