Moto e vs zenfone 4 vs lumia 530???

Akhil Potukuchi

Estimable
May 28, 2014
Not able to decide. I am almost going to the asus zenfone 4 and then coming back to the 530. The main thing needed here is battery life. I doubt windows battery life because I've used a lumia 710 and it is crappy. So what do I buy?

Akhil Potukuchi

Estimable
May 28, 2014

Oh mind that this phone is for my mom who knows the least about tech. And all she does is mail whatsapp and telegram. And she has already used the lumia 710 which recently broke down. And she likes the windows experience. But the battery life of the 710 was really crappy. I am pro lumia 530 because my mom loves windows and I myself am excited to use cortana. And the asus has really really bad battery review. So the question is " Does the 530 have enough juice to keep it running for 1 - 2 days?? If not I'll cancel the order I made on it and buy a moto e. Because in these three that is the one that actually has good battery life. Any 530 users out there, please tell me your experiences. Because I really want to surprise my mom with this gift and my budget cannot extend 7200 INR.