my daughter delete as 'll my pictures from my cell phone I don't have a ad card on my phone I have a Huawei Android phone is i

Status
Not open for further replies.

keely

Estimable
Jul 1, 2014
Please does anyone . Know how to get pictures back that were delete on my Huawei Android cell phone my daughter deleted them by accident but I have pictures that I can never take again please ease help I don't have a ad card to in my phone and my service provider is metro pcs

Solution
not that i'm aware. if they were on your pc, i could walk you through how to retrieve the data... particularly if it was on a "normal" hard drive. but ssds and memory chips function differently. and i don't know of any way to undelete something that's been deleted on one.

not that this will help after the fact. but if you had dropbox on your phone, your phone would have uploaded every picture you ever took, to the cloud, and you still would have a backup you could get a hold of.

ingtar33

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
not that i'm aware. if they were on your pc, i could walk you through how to retrieve the data... particularly if it was on a "normal" hard drive. but ssds and memory chips function differently. and i don't know of any way to undelete something that's been deleted on one.

not that this will help after the fact. but if you had dropbox on your phone, your phone would have uploaded every picture you ever took, to the cloud, and you still would have a backup you could get a hold of.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.