Nicholas Flammel

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Hello Toms Hardware. I have Google Chrome , Maxthon , Mozilla Firefox and Internet explorer installed . But my default browser is maxthon. It continuously keeps opening up sites after an interval of 10 - 15 min like top visited websites, Sports, etc. How to stop this????.
I tried uninstalling but when i uninstalled my default browser became internet explorer and it kept opening sites. What should I do ??????? Please reply

Nicholas Flammel

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

Scanned using my Quick Heal Antivirus 2013 ( expires on 27th June) . It shows nothing.
It only happens when I select a default browser. It opens up sites like top ten websites , sports adventure. It is not harmful. But it is really annoying when I am playing games , especially fifa 14 because when I am playing suddenly this site opens up and fifa 14 keeps running , when I click on the minimized fifa 14 , it shows that I have conceded a goal as my players were doing nothing.
Please help!!!

Nicholas Flammel

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

No I just formatted my PC and installed win 7 64 bit. It started when I pressed google chrome to be my default browser.

Nicholas Flammel

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Hey man thank you . Looks like Malwarebytes solved the problem. I also tried adw something and it also worked . The problem is gone now.
Can I ask you one more question . Have you played Watch Dogs ??
If yoy have then...... The problem I face is that whenever I star a fixer contract or a criminal convoy . If I fail the mission by mistake , then mission starts all over again without permitting me to go outside the mission area. Can you tell me how to get out of the missions

Nicholas Flammel

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013
Wow you are lucky . A GPU and Watch Dogs Bundle. Ok then . Bye . If I ever need any help regarding computers I will ask you out. A dialogue from Elder Scrolls V Skyrim "You've been a good friend to me.I means a lot to me" . Thank you again for sorting out my problem

Eduello

Estimable
Mar 2, 2014

No problem, feel free to ask :D