my laptop turned off without warning and not turn back on and if i plug it ,it does not notice that it plugged

Andrea Mathew

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi,

Please check whether your PC has any overheating issue.
You can perform a power drain by removing the battery and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds. This is remove the static charge from the motherboard.
Once the PC boot to Windows, deleted all temporary files to increase the efficiency of the OS.
>>press Win + R keys together. In Run command box, type "temp" and click OK. Delete all the files listed in the folder.
>>Again from Run, type "%temp%" and click OK. Delete all the file s from this folder too.
These file deletion will not affect the operation of your PC.

To check whether it is a software or hardware issue, please use the PC in safe mode and check whether you are facing the same issue or not.

Andrea Mathew

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hi,

Please check whether your PC has any overheating issue.
You can perform a power drain by removing the battery and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds. This is remove the static charge from the motherboard.
Once the PC boot to Windows, deleted all temporary files to increase the efficiency of the OS.
>>press Win + R keys together. In Run command box, type "temp" and click OK. Delete all the files listed in the folder.
>>Again from Run, type "%temp%" and click OK. Delete all the file s from this folder too.
These file deletion will not affect the operation of your PC.

To check whether it is a software or hardware issue, please use the PC in safe mode and check whether you are facing the same issue or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
as30385 Laptop Tech Support 2
C Laptop Tech Support 0
Talhasenpai Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 6
SirDeafCheese Laptop Tech Support 3
amine2201 Laptop Tech Support 10
phosi Laptop Tech Support 11
G Laptop Tech Support 3
SoyokoAnis Laptop Tech Support 4
T Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3